Wednesday, October 14, 2009

D.T.E Realization

"I'm gonna go out on a limb. In the fact that I purely know you off small conversation. But I'm way big on feeding off energy and what peoples eyes say. And if that girl is gonna be an idiot and have those insecurities when your eyes are fucking retardedly in to her then I should sock her in the mouth and tell her to stop it. It's clear...you were true. I don't know, I'm just sayin... people just need to open their eyes some days. But hey maybe its all for the best. But I can see it and I don't even know shit. And pictures... can't lie. When you grow up you stop looking, you just see." Those words are from a girl I met in Denver on my trip, late September. We talked for about an half hour and she got all of that from us talking about relationships and later looking at photographs of my ex and I. Come to find out, she is one of the most down to earth people I've met. She does a lot more than just listen to what you have to say. She reads into your words and takes them in. If you can't get that from just reading, you have problems my friend. The girl in the photograph, is this girl Sara. She inspires me in a different. She is a normal human being like myself. Yet her writing is not human. It reaches so many levels in such a short period of time. She's not a house hold name. But she defiantly deserves a place up on that shelf. What do these two people that have never met, have to do with me? They interest me. They makes me want to better myself. They let me know, that there are still Down To Earth people out there. This is just Realization!

No comments:

Post a Comment