Saturday, October 10, 2009

-Down and Personnal

I've watched the world end from rooftops that house the cities birds. I've seen beauty in the darkest alleyways. I've witnessed a kind of death that doesn't stop the heart, or release the soul from it's anchored down ship. It's a death you feel inside. It's only when you've lost all hope within yourself. I've watched strangers fall in love with simply a smile. I've met humanity in a place that's forgotten. I have dealt out depression, and disappointment all by myself. I know low life pieces of shit human beings, that are the most loyal and dedicated friends. I am human being. I may not have a fancy education that's going to help my career and take me to the top of some big fancy office. But I've lived experiences your college degree can't buy. I've met people you can only read about in books. At 18 years in life. I have met the one who got away. I've still got the creativity and imagination of a child who wants to be a fireman when he grows up. I write the things strangers, my friends and family can relate too. I've felt the love and warmth of being home, over 1,000 miles away from my bed. I live life through photographs and words. Neither of these things can ever lie. Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things. -Denis Diderot

No comments:

Post a Comment